1. Before making a purchase in the online store emake.ee, the buyer is obliged to fill out an order form. In this case, the buyer must indicate his valid data: name, surname, email address. mail (email), phone number, delivery address.
2. By confirming these Rules, the Buyer agrees that at the specified email address. mail will receive informational messages necessary for placing an order, payment and delivery of goods, and also agrees that the email address. mail will be used for direct marketing purposes.
3. The buyer is also obliged to indicate his personal data (name, surname, delivery address of the goods, telephone number), which are necessary for the purchase, delivery and payment of goods.
4. The seller guarantees that this data will only be used for the purchase of goods and direct marketing.
5. The Seller undertakes not to transfer the Buyer's personal data to third parties, with the exception of the Seller's partners who provide services for the delivery of goods or other services related to the proper execution of the Buyer's order. In all other cases, the personal data of the Buyer can be transferred to third parties only in the manner prescribed by the legal acts of the Republic of Estonia.